WELCOME TO FREETEK4U, your guide to getting high-tech goods for FREE!

The aim of this site is to help you gain technology items, such as PS3, iPod, iPhone, XBox360, Desktop PCs, Macbooks etc for FREE.
Companies can pay for your gift because when you complete an offer, you become a potential customer, and this is something very valuable to them, easily worth an iPod or iPhone.
At no point will you ever need to spend money!
So please enjoy this guide and I hope it helps you get yourself some free tech!
Just click on HOME - Start Here!

Tom,
Creator of FreeTek4U (freetek4u@yahoo.com)

Sunday 13 July 2008

PROOF

So here are a selection of videos found on Youtube. They include a selection of news reports from the bbc, nbc etc, andof users that have successfully completed their offers! If you feel the need to see these there here to view, and its always smart to do your research. I know like me you're not an idiot, and I hope this can finally show you that these do work, otherwise so many of us wouldn't do them. I myself have already got a PS3 from FJ, and I'll be putting a video up of that later when I film my video series. Also I'll show you the wine I got sent from Virgin for completing an offer!
If after this you are still not convinced then all I can say is that you're going to miss out on a fabulous offer! There's no risk as its all free!
But if you've got your thinking cap on and want to talk full advantage of this go to the freebies page and pick one!