WELCOME TO FREETEK4U, your guide to getting high-tech goods for FREE!

The aim of this site is to help you gain technology items, such as PS3, iPod, iPhone, XBox360, Desktop PCs, Macbooks etc for FREE.
Companies can pay for your gift because when you complete an offer, you become a potential customer, and this is something very valuable to them, easily worth an iPod or iPhone.
At no point will you ever need to spend money!
So please enjoy this guide and I hope it helps you get yourself some free tech!
Just click on HOME - Start Here!

Tom,
Creator of FreeTek4U (freetek4u@yahoo.com)

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Social Networking

Social networking sites can be a great way to get referrals. Particularly amongst students. It was as a student that I first started doing these free gift offers. Facebook was originally set up just for students. I joined it when you still needed an academic e-mail account!

Now I'm sure many of you reading this already use facebook or myspace. How much time do you spend just mindlessly browsing around, looking at friends photos, sending and posting messages.
Now imagine you'd been paid for everytime you do that. How much would you have made.
Well there is a revolutionary new social network site out. Yuwie has been rapidly increasing over the past year and is set to be the next biggest hit.
To join click http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=723649&vid=

I've got myself a fair few referrals from this site for my free offers, and I'm making money whilst doing it. It really is brilliant!

So if you want something new and refreshing check it out!